First Line Support Analyst
Salary to be discussed
Why is this role a big deal?
This is a great opportunity to join the Time4Advice (T4A) Support team and develop your career in service delivery.
If you don’t already know, we’re on a mission to disrupt the financial advice and wealth management technology market and become the leading FinTech provider within the industry, offering the best support. To achieve this, our plan is to get 250 of the top 500 firms to use CURO within the next five years and to deliver unrivalled support services. Working within the Support team, you will have a direct impact on us achieving our ambition.
Our Support function is structured into three distinct teams. As part of the 1st line Support team, you are the first point of contact for our users, so you’ll provide that all important first impression. From thereon you will provide first class remote support to CURO users. Following your training you will prioritise tickets according to their urgency and will liaise with the customer and your colleagues in the 2nd Line team, to identify and solve reported issues.
What will the role entail?
- Answering incoming calls and emails from customers and logging tickets
- Identifying which tickets must be passed to 2nd Line and what can be managed by 1st Line Analysts
- Providing software support to customers via telephone/email/remote support
- Diagnosing reported issues
- Reporting and tracking faults through our ticketing system
- Adhering to all Time4Advice Support standards, processes, and procedures
- Documenting and maintaining specific practices and standards, as required
You won’t need to be an IT expert, we’ll give you all the training you need, but you will need these qualities:
A Self-starter - By taking the initiative and ‘owning’ issues raised by customers while also learning, developing and growing yourself as an individual in the business
Team player - You are positive and happy and enjoy working in a ‘family’ environment, which is respectful to colleagues and to agreed processes
Have integrity - When dealing with colleagues and customers you are always honest and do what you say you will. You have the courage to deliver bad news and to say no when it’s appropriate
Client-centric - You can empathise with customers and put yourself in their shoes, being sensitive to not only their level of experience but also to how important their query is in their day to day activities.
We are a highly skilled market leading team, so you'll need to provide top-notch customer service and be ready to go the extra mile for our customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience
- Financial services background and or a working knowledge of financial services software
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, with a willingness to expand your knowledge to better support changing workloads in the team
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with proprietary information
- Strong ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to be flexible/adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills essential
- Good relationship skills essential
- Good organisational skills essential
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365
- A genuine passion for technology
Beneficial Skills and Experience
Knowledge of / experience of working with Dynamics 365
Career progression possibilities
In time, you will have acquired highly valued skills and experience. As such, your natural next step would likely be to a 2nd Line Analyst position or perhaps a technical or project-based role in another department.
This is not an exhaustive list and you are required to be flexible in your approach to carrying out your duties that may change from time to time to reflect changes in the Company’s circumstances. The Company therefore reserves the right to vary the job description in consultation with you.
To apply or speak with us about this role please contact us