Would you like to join the team?
Norwich based, salary dep. on experience
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager to lead a team of 1st and 2nd line Software Support Analysts.
Already achieving customer satisfaction scores of over 98%, you will be given the backing and all the support you need to take our service offering to the next level by delivering world-class user support. You will also identify and introduce new software and services to enable greater team efficiency and to facilitate improvements in our support offering.
You will also use your experience to identify client’s problems and thereby help us bring new technology and services to market.
Time4Advice provides a digital transformation software platform for the financial advice and wealth management sector. For far too long financial advice firms have had to use outdated technology. We’re out to change all of that. It’s why we’ve teamed up with Microsoft to create the most modern and advanced software available in the sector. Therefore, this is your opportunity to play your part in helping us disrupt the status quo for the good of the industry, advice firms. and ultimately their clients.
- Lead and develop a team of experienced and dedicated Support Analysts
- Recruit, lead and nurture new team members to help support our ambitious growth plans
- As we grow, you will maintain and improve service levels in line with strategic objectives
- To resource your team accordingly, you will work closely with the product and sales teams with the aim of predicting future issues and increased support volumes
- Report on performance on a regular basis to the leadership team
- You will also play a key role in helping us identify and bring new software and services to market
Required skills and experience
- Previous managerial experience within a service desk environment
- ITIL accreditation is a distinct advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be advantageous
- Forward thinking and tenacious in nature
For more information or to apply please contact us.