FE Analytics integrates with Time4Advice
FE has added another integration partner allowing more UK based financial advisers to streamline their business processes by integrating FE Analytics with customer relationship management and back-office system CURO, from software and service company Time4Advice.
The integration gives CURO users the ability to import historical and nested portfolio data into FE Analytics for complete analysis of client portfolios, saving advisers time as well as removing the risks associated with manually inputting historical client investment data – such as duplication of data entry.
CURO users can launch FE Analytics to access its suite of tools including:
- Whole of market fund research: compares funds and portfolios using a range of performance measures and statistical calculations.
- Clean share class: past share class history is incorporated with new clean share classes for easier analysis.
- Custom portfolio report builder: integration with CURO allows users to create high quality reports incorporating key client information, such as performance, KIIDs and portfolio breakdowns.
- Fund documentation: access to documents such as fund provider factsheets.
- Fund manager analysis: the fund manager comparison tool provides overviews of the absolute and relative performance of fund managers over the years.
- Portfolio comparison report: a concise ‘reasons to move’ document that can carry advisers’ own brand logos.
Roland Rawicz-Szczerbo, Sales Director for Time4Advice, says:
“CURO is the market-driven CRM and back-office technology solution tailored to suit the specific needs of the financial advice/planning market. The integration with FE is a reflection of our ability to respond swiftly and efficiently to the need of advisers for instant access to in depth investment research tools.
Matthew Surfleet, Commercial Director at FE, adds:
“This integration demonstrates how market leading products can work together to give our customers a real edge; CURO users will now be able to quickly and easily deliver compelling, high-quality portfolio reporting to their clients at the push of a button. It’s another great example of us making it even easier for advisers and their clients to make better investment choices and manage their portfolios well on an ongoing basis.”
Be the first to know about exclusive offers, new releases and product infromation.