Time4Advice to hold tech seminar on 17th July
Time4Advice will be holding its first technology seminar, titled 'Building the practice of the future', on the 17th July to showcase how modern technology can boost business efficiency, client service and profits.
The day has been crafted to demonstrate examples of cutting-edge technology solutions that T4A believe can really drive value through effective use of data, automation, simple navigation and their ability to seamlessly integrate with a back-office. This will provide a contextual model to illustrate how a business can adapt to incorporate technology and meet the contemporary issues of delivering good client service compliantly.
The presentations on the day will demonstrate how businesses can:
- Transform their back-office by boosting business efficiency.
- Make client and business reporting easier and faster.
- Demonstrate integrated solutions that can save time and improve customer service.
- Improve client communications by providing the right information to the right clients at the right time.
- Prepare for the future by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence.
T4A will also be providing an exclusive preview of its new dynamic business reporting service, CURO BI.
Presentations will be delivered by;
- Time4Advice - Transforming your back-office/CRM to boost efficiency, reporting and data management.
- moneyinfo - Managing your digital client experience.
- CashCalc - Web based KYC data capture and lifetime cashflow planning.
- Independent Strategic Group - Digitising the investment management process.
- Zenith One – How to us AI to streamline the advice process.
- SuiteBox – The benefits of online face to face advice.
- Abbie Knight - The future trends in the advice market.
The seminar takes place at The Woodland Grange Hotel in Leamington Spa. To view the agenda and register for this event click here, or for more information email email@example.com.
Be the first to know about exclusive offers, new releases and product infromation.