Second Line Support Analyst
Salary to be discussed
Why is this role a big deal?
This is a great opportunity to join the Time4Advice (T4A) Support team and develop your career in service delivery.
Our Support function is structured into three distinct teams. As part of the 2nd line support team, you will provide first class remote support to CURO users. Following your training you will prioritise tickets according to their urgency, and will liaise with the customer, using your skill and tenacity to identify and solve the reported issue.
What will the role entail?
- Providing software support to customers via telephone/email/remote support
- Diagnosing reported issues
- Reporting and tracking faults through our ticketing system
- Adhering to all Time4Advice Support standards, processes, and procedures
- Providing online training in response to customer ‘how to’ questions
- Documenting and maintaining specific practices and standards, as required
You won’t need to be an IT expert, we’ll give you all the training you need, but you will need these qualities:
A Self-starter - By taking the initiative and ‘owning’ issues raised by customers while also learning, developing and growing yourself as an individual in the business
Team player - You are positive and happy and enjoy working in a ‘family’ environment, which is respectful to colleagues and to agreed processes
Have integrity - When dealing with colleagues and customers you are always honest and do what you say you will. You have the courage to deliver bad news and to say no when it’s appropriate
Client-centric - You can empathise with customers and put yourself in their shoes, being sensitive to not only their level of experience but also to how important their query is in their day to day activities.
We are a highly skilled market leading team, so you'll need to provide top-notch customer service and be ready to go the extra mile for our customers.
Required Skills and Experience
- Customer service experience
- Financial services background and or a working knowledge of financial services software
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, with a willingness to expand your knowledge to better support changing workloads in the team
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with proprietary information
- Strong ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to be flexible/adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills essential
- Good relationship skills essential
- Good organisational skills essential
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Office 365
- A genuine passion for technology
Beneficial Skills and Experience
Knowledge of / experience of working with Dynamics 365
Career progression possibilities
In time, you will have acquired highly valued skills and experience. As such, your natural next step would likely be to a Senior Analyst position or perhaps a technical or project-based role in another department.
To apply or speak with us about this role please contact us